**Please check the individual product details for additional sizing information as some of our garments may run larger or smaller. Please use this sizing chart as a guide to assist you in selecting the best fit for you. The sizing chart link on each product description links to this General Sizing Chart. The actual available sizes will be listed in the description or offered as an option at the bottom of the page where you may add the merchandise to your shopping cart. **
- Different manufacturers may have their own sizing system; the charts above represent a basic guideline. We include all possible sizes, however not all garments are available in all sizes. Please refer to the individual product page for actual available sizes.
- The sizing of some garments may fall outside of these basic guidelines, if that is the case, it should be reflected in the product description of each individual item. Please check the product description first before referring to the charts above.
- Bodysuits are meant to be tight fitting, please keep that in mind when selecting your size.
- If in doubt between two sizes, it's usually best to order the larger size for a more comfortable fit.
- Many of our items are spandex based that will allow for some stretching.
- If we have not listed a size it is either Standard or One-size fits most. Please refer to the chart above for more details.
- Please look at the sizing details carefully to ensure proper fit. Always email us when in doubt of product fit.
- Here are guidelines for what the sizes might be:We apologize for any confusion this may cause.
Dress/Clothing sizes are in U.S sizes.